Within its strategic vision, the management team has given itself the mission of
becoming a prosperous enterprise in the potato market at the regional, provincial
and national levels.
To reach these goals the organization’s challenges are:
- Promoting the commercialisation of potatoes through diversified products meeting the highest quality standards in order to meet its customers’ expectation
- Structuring and ameliorating Propur operations (table potatoes, sales, processing and seed potatoes) in order to insure the enterprise’s profitability.
Becoming a prosperous enterprise active in the regional, provincial and national potato markets and standing out through an approach of continuous amelioration in order to offer its customers superior quality products and services.
Building up a team of shareholders and employees who will develop a strong sense of belonging in Propur future. Groupe Propur’s leaders count on values such as recognition and respect for all the organization’s people as well as a close partnership with suppliers in order to present its clientele with top quality products.
- The organizational culture rests on sound values :
- Acknowledging the shareholders, employees and partners potential in their efforts to obtain a continuous amelioration of the productive and human performances of the Propur Group
- Maintaining a respectful relationship between suppliers and shareholders by establishing a fair and upright trust relationship
- Favouring a continuous amelioration for each sector of the group in order to offer products and services that meet all the expectations of suppliers and customers
- Promoting potatoes and other vegetables while respecting the environment and favouring healthy eating habits for consumers